Nova Scotia Office of Immigration(NSOI) announced a stream under the Nova Scotia Nominee Program called the Nove Scotia Demand: Express Entry , which allows NSOI to select candidates for Citizenship and Immigration Canada’s Express Entry system under certain types of jobs and occupations for nomination, to meet the current economic situation of the Nova Scotia labour market needs..
There are two categories under the Nove Scotia Demand: Express Entry Stream:
- Arranged Employment in Nova Scotia – with a permanent full-time job offer (NOC 0, A or B) from a Nova Scotia employer.
- Paid Work Experience in an Opportunity Occupation – with at least one year of continuous full-time (or 1,560 hours or more) or an equal amount in part-time paid work experience in the last five years in one of the opportunity occupations.
Minimum Requirements including:
- Education Credential – foreign diploma, certificate or credential with equivalency assessment
- Work Experience – 1 year of full-time paid work experience in the past five years in NOC 2011 skill type 0, skill level A or B. (in Canada or International)
- Minimum language proficiency – CLB 7 in all language abilities in English or French.