The Province of Saskatchewan launched new category under the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP) called Saskatchewan Express Entry Sub-Category. this new category allows the SINP to nominate individuals that are in Citizenship and Immigration Canada’s Express Entry Pool with eligibility to successfully establish and integrate into Saskatchewan’s labour market and community.
Minimum requirements including：
- Successfully submitted Express Entry Profile, received an Express Entry Profile Number and Job Seeker Validation Code.
- Meet a minimum of 60 points out of 100 on the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program point assessment grid.
- Provide valid language test results that match the language level that declared in Express Entry Profile.
- Have at least 1-year post-secondary education which is comparable to Canadian Education System
- Work Experience
- At least one year of work experience in the past 10 years in a skilled profession, or
- At least two-year work experience in a skilled trade in the past 5 years, or
- At least one year of skilled work experience in Canada in the past three years (trades and non-trades). This work experience must be in a high skilled occupation (NOC “0”, “A” or “B”) that is considered to be in-demand in Saskatchewan. The following occupations are considered in-demand.